DOCTORATE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The DBA programme is a research-based program, with a practical approach, designed for professionals who have already completed an MBA or an equivalent qualification and are looking to expand their knowledge in the field.
The duration of the DBA programme is 3 academic years but it can be completed in less time, depending on the student’s motivation to deliver the final project.
Application fee : € 200 (non-refundable)
Tuition Fees : € 6,490 per year.
Discounts available for payments made in full prior to commencing the programme. Payment plans are available.
The main teaching and learning methods
at SSBR includes virtual classroom
lectures, webinars and tutorials, practical learning, projects, and learning through research.
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the centre.
The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE DBA?
The DBA programme is a fast track program that takes place entirely ONLINE. Students can complete the program within 2 academic years, giving them a Swiss quality doctorate degree. The programme has 240 ECTS (European Transfer Credit System).
Our DBA students are guided throughout the entire programme, from commencement through the defense of the final research project (DBA viva).
- Introduction to
- Management Research
- Strategic Management
- Entreprenuerial Innovation Management
- Business Technology & Innovation
- Research methodology and design
- Formulation of Research problem
- Data collection and analysis
- Publishing in Management
- Entrepreneurial innovation management
- Contemporary business issues (technology and innovation)
The DBA dissertation should include:
- (1) title page,
- (2) dedication page (optional),
- (3) table of contents, including List of Tables and List of Figures pages,
- (4) abstract,
- (5) acknowledgments page (optional),
- (6) list of abbreviations,
- (7) dissertation body (Introduction, methods,
results and discussion and a final chapter/conclusion)
- (8) reference list and
- (9) appendices (optional).
Word count: 40,000-50,000 words EXCLUDING appendices.
- Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 75 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 2 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, certificates
- Extensive previous business/professional experience
- Photocopy of a valid passport/national ID
- Reference letters from a former academic institution or from current employer (if applicable)
- Completion of the Thesis Proposal Form